The PPC community is ready to gather around in times of need—illness, disability, death of a loved one, or any of life’s many traumas. The Congregational Care Committee wants to help with transportation, meals, visits, or memorial services. Please contact the Congregation Care Committee at email@example.com to help with:
- Transportation-to church events, to Doctor’s appointments, to social events, or to the Pharmacy.
- Meals-during times of illness and recovery.
- Visits-for congregants who are house or facility-bound and would like companionship.
- Memorial Services-refreshments following a service, transportation, ushers
- Home Communion-for congregants who are unable to attend church, but would like to receive communion.