Interested in being a member of the Pastor Nominating Committee (PNC) and an important part of choosing our next pastor?
Requirements & Qualities:
- Should be comfortable with computers;
- Willing to commit the necessary time
- Have the ability to work well with others, listen, keep confidentiality, and remain dedicated to the task at hand;
- Are open to the working of the Holy Spirit in their search;
- Will involve preparing the Ministry Information Form (MIF), reviewing over 100 Personal Information Forms (PIF’s), Interviewing candidates, hearing them preach and checking references;
Members of the PNC could likely serve for 12-24 months, frequently with weekly meetings. The PNC will reflect the demographics of our congregation including age, race, gender, marital & family status, length of membership, worship preferences, https://www.topcanadianpharmacy.org/. We appreciate all suggestions from the congregation but due to the limited size of the PNC and the desired demographic diversity, we cannot guarantee that everyone who is suggested will be selected to serve. Please send your suggestions to a member of the Nominating committee by March 26 – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.